The office drama continues as another colleague quits today. That made it half of the company. And today is my ex-boss’ last day. At least I had the chance to express my appreciation for his patience and for the opportunities he gave us. I don’t know when this resignation wave is going to end. I can only focus on doing my job, hopefully the new leadership isn’t going to turn the company up side down as those who left have predicted.
Previous Posts
- We all know there’s the common perception of six d...
- I finally got a haircut today. My BF wasn't very ...
- Most depressing day of the year?
- I remembered on the day I finished my last exam in...
- More cute pics of kids
- Some cute kid pics I got via email
- I have been working on the first resolution of thi...
- I just saw King Kong with this old man next to me ...
- I can’t believe 2005 is coming to an end soon. Th...
- Confession sites

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home