Tech Newb

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I can’t believe 2005 is coming to an end soon. This year is full of ups and downs, and frustrations, but it eventually turns out alright.

The epitome of the year starts with my trip to home and Thailand earlier this year. The zoo, tiger show, cultural dances and the Thai girl show (transvestite show) are all magnificent. But my experience at the Pattaya island is most unforgettable, I’ve learned a lesson from the con-men there.

The school days passed by fairly quickly. My biggest change of the year would be finishing up with my master degree (finally!) and getting a job I really like. Job hunting wasn’t as dreadful as I thought, I am very lucky comparing to some of my friends.

There’s still one unresolved resolution of 2005 that needs to be carried over. I hope 2006 will be a better, prosperous year with fewer natural catastrophes and terrorist attacks.

Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home