We all know there’s the common perception of six degree of separation. However, in the pool of software developers, there seems to be only two degree of separation. For the past couple of months, the company I work for was in the limbo, there were some changes and new leadership. And along with the changes came the resignations, lay-off, and new hires. It was interesting that for the past few candidates we interviewed, my coworkers were able to look up the companies they previously worked from interviewees’ resumes, and called their friends who worked at the same places for the lowdown on the candidates. It’s a really small network after all. And come to think of it, this is just so much of fuss and politics for a small company. This kind of reflects on what my friend said: “It only takes three people to make politics.”
Previous Posts
- I finally got a haircut today. My BF wasn't very ...
- Most depressing day of the year?
- I remembered on the day I finished my last exam in...
- More cute pics of kids
- Some cute kid pics I got via email
- I have been working on the first resolution of thi...
- I just saw King Kong with this old man next to me ...
- I can’t believe 2005 is coming to an end soon. Th...
- Confession sites
- Weird dream

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home