Tennis match
My body is still sore from my tennis game two days ago. I played for three hours straight with my partner from the tennis class. Am I getting old or what?! But it sure feels good, cuz I beat my partner again. =D I can't say I am good at tennis, but it has been a significant improvement since the beginning of the semester. I was worrying about her getting too bored at the beginning (it was her second time taking the class, and I was new at tennis). What do you know, maybe if I keep on playing, I might work out some potential here. ^_^

2 Comments:
At 11:59 PM, December 14, 2004,
Dakun Lin said…
I challenge you to a 3-set tennis match! Winner takes $60,000. Good? :)
At 2:02 AM, December 18, 2004,
technewb said…
Trying to rob me? =) I don't have that kind of moeny to bet, if we play, we'll have to think of something else for wager.
Post a Comment
<< Home