Moving Again
I have to move again. My landlords just told me the dreadful news on my birthday. =( Apparently, I seem to always bump into landlords who want to sell their houses. But this one offers me an alternative: I can still live with them if I choose to move with them when they rent another house. After much consideration, I think staying with them might be a better option. Three reasons:
1. I am comfortable with them, and it takes time to adjust to new roommates or find nice landlords again.
2. They will be renting a place around the same area, and they'll involve me in their decision making when they rent the house.
3. If Mr.JLo hurries up a bit with his house hunting, I might be moving in with him before my landlords sell the house.
I think it's nice of the landlords to give me another option. But regardless, I HATE MOVING!!!!!
1. I am comfortable with them, and it takes time to adjust to new roommates or find nice landlords again.
2. They will be renting a place around the same area, and they'll involve me in their decision making when they rent the house.
3. If Mr.JLo hurries up a bit with his house hunting, I might be moving in with him before my landlords sell the house.
I think it's nice of the landlords to give me another option. But regardless, I HATE MOVING!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home