posted by technewb @ 10:30 PM
At 10:58 AM, July 26, 2004, Dakun Lin said…
I thought the movie was ok but unrealistic. They barely just met and the guy is willing to do all that? Guess that's why it's a chick flick.
At 3:09 PM, July 26, 2004, technewb said…
Well, they didn't just meet, they met 50 times, hence the title of the movie? But I think it's unrealistic that someone will have the patience to go through the ordeal of reminding someone the trauma everyday. It's sweet but unrealistic.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
At 10:58 AM, July 26, 2004,
Dakun Lin said…
I thought the movie was ok but unrealistic. They barely just met and the guy is willing to do all that? Guess that's why it's a chick flick.
At 3:09 PM, July 26, 2004,
technewb said…
Well, they didn't just meet, they met 50 times, hence the title of the movie? But I think it's unrealistic that someone will have the patience to go through the ordeal of reminding someone the trauma everyday. It's sweet but unrealistic.
Post a Comment
<< Home