My mundane summer
My summer teacher looks like George Clooney, but a chubbier version of George Clooney with heavy Spanish accent. He is always late to the class and always blames on the traffic. Come on, it’s the LA traffic we are talking about, there’s always going to be traffic congestion. I found myself less prompt in making to the class on time. Why going to class on time if you know you are just going to sit there and wait?
I don’t know if it’s the heat or what? I feel less motivated in doing anything. I don’t know if it’s because of my busy schedule during the regular school year, but once I slow down the pace, I feel unaccomplished and lazy.
I don’t know if it’s the heat or what? I feel less motivated in doing anything. I don’t know if it’s because of my busy schedule during the regular school year, but once I slow down the pace, I feel unaccomplished and lazy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home